Thursday, December 29, 2005

They call me evil?

One day as we were traveling the world, we found ourselves in Astranaar, Ashenvale, far far away from Gnomeregan, on the other side of the world! It was beautiful, despite the infestation of not dead yet creatures.

While running thru town I met a pretty night elf hunter, with whom I had a long and delightful conversation. I gave her a healthstone to remember me by but she was sad as she parted from me. Aparently, she had asked the "Lords" of her guild if she could invite me, but they declined as they determined I was evil.

Me? Evil? Cute, yes. Funny at times. But evil?

Well, I guess they may take offense at my habit of draining my enemy's soul to store in my bags for later use. But those souls sure do come in handy.

Sprocket said nothing, but he is usually the quiet one among us. I doubt he thinks I'm evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home